iFIX – The quick assembly system for PV flat roofs
„iFIX has been successfully certified by the standards of TÜV Rheinland”
After two years of development „voestalpine Polynorm” , the high-quality steel products manufacturer from Swäbisch Gmünd, presents the currently probably most matured, aerodynamic and low ballast substructure system for photovoltaic installations on almost every flat roof.
Advantages of iFIX Substructure:
* Suitable for flat roofs with very low load reserves – low weight!
* System completely without any screws – no special tools necessary!
* Aerodynamic body – tested in the wind tunnel!
* Made in Germany by the metal spcialist voestalpine Polynorm!
* Up to 60% less assembly time, in comparison to competitors!
* Easy & cheap transport – 100 iFIX sets per pallet – ready to mount!
Complete tool free assembly and the very easy handling reduces mounting (and disassembling) time and costs. iFIX – its radically simple design, fast planning and installation paired with a leading aerodynamic body construction makes it leading in TCO (total costs of ownership).
Try it out!